Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Anniversary

 This week was our Anniversary, 31 years.  I don't know where the time has gone, it seems about 15.  We've done our life in reverse I think.  13 years BR before Rob and now 18 years with Rob. 

 I loved something that I saw on Catherine''s blog about a couple who had been marries 65 years and they were asked how did they manage that and she said,

 "We were born in a time if something was broke you fixed it ... Not throw it away."


My lovely flowers, roses, alstro, campanula and cleome.  I do so love the campanula, little bells.
 

Mangione where we had an Italian dinner.

Followed by cappuccino and a delicious chocolate mousse cake.


This was my surprise and it was quite a surprise.  Mr Bit Brit has a part time what I call fair weather job and he saved for this out of his tip money.

My new iPad.  WOW!

Pink cover, what else is a girl to have.






Little case to put it in, True Love.  I just love this carrying case.  Little bugs and hummingbirds.

So that was my anni, not so simple and I think frugality went out the window, but life can't all be austerity, it's a balance.  You do what you can when you can.  Last year we didn't do anything, this year we can and did.  That's life a roller coaster of up and down and in the middle.

Take care,
Christy

P.S.  You've got to keep someone who gives you a foot massage almost every night.


1 comment:

  1. What a lovely way to celebrate your anniversary. Congratulations to both of you and I hope you have many more happy years together.
    tracy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10