Friday, May 18, 2012


It only took two years to get up the second pair of curtains in my sitting room.  I should not have measured them against the other curtains, but measured them from the curtain rod to above the radiator.  As they are too long, plus on one I cut too much off and then had to sew what I cut off back on, so a total disaster.  I usually do better than that, probably doing it in the evening after a long day at work doesn't help.  You just don't come at a job as fresh as you should.  But they're up and they look fine.

The window behind is not dirty it has mold between the panes of glass.  The company gave us another window to replace it, but we need to have it put in, another job to get done.

Have a great weekend.

Christy

2 comments:

  1. Well done! The curtains look good but I don't know how you found time or energy after a day's work! I have to do anything that requires half a brain early in the day now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The work is never done when you own your own home. Your curtains look wonderful...and what you did sounds like something I would have done when tired. Yes...I've been there and done that...or at least similarly crazy things.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10