Friday, July 13, 2012

Pot, Plant and Peel Vignette


The side of the garage was just dirt and looked so bare, in comparison with the area where the seating on new patio came up to it.  So I decided to use a few bits and pieces from around and create this little area.  With old garden edging, breeze blocks, pots, old trash find windows, my bonsai lemon tree and old wind chimes that fell down several years ago and never got put back up.  Just things I had around.


How do you like that crazy reeve light that I bought at IKEA on clearance several years ago.  It's rather fun.  Never really had a place for it.  It was I think about $3.00.




 It's nice to sit out here of an evening.


Christy

1 comment:

  1. That is so creative and all out of junk and bits and bobs. It looks so inviting now.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10