Friday, November 2, 2018

Which Shakespeare Play Captures Your Love Life?

Hi Dear Folk,

I cannot get PBS on my TV so watch anything on PBS via catch up on the Internet.  I just ran across the series Shakespeare Uncovered and took this test.

Which Shakespeare Play Captures Your Love Life?

1. Your friend wants to set you up on a blind date - how do you respond?
2. You begin to sense simmering attraction with an unavailable person - what do you do?
3. You have just been through a breakup - what's next for you?
4. You suspect your significant other is unfaithful - what action do you take?
5. Which quality in a potential romantic partner would be a deal-breaker for you?
6. Your family does not approve of your lover - what do you do?

Romeo and Juliet was my play:-

Romeo and Juliet captures your love life.  For you, love is intense and quite consuming, but is almost always accompanied by feelings of conflict. Why can things never be easy? You form meaningful bonds in life and you certainly believe in love at first sight. You are also an intensely desirable romantic partner, so don’t go breaking too many hearts! Be sure to watch Romeo and Juliet with Joseph Fiennes on Feb. 13, 2015 on Shakespeare Uncovered on PBS!

I don't think that is all quite true, but fun to take the test.

Christine

4 comments:

  1. Romeo and Juliet was my fave too. I am a sucker for a good love story but not so much the sad ending. Happy Friday and have a great weekend.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

  2. Antony and Cleopatra.... hahaha!!! Those quizzes crack me up! Romeo and Juliet is my favorite Shakespeare play, although I think it's more of a tragedy than a romantic story. That was fun :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10