Sunday, November 4, 2018

29th August 2018 Along The Water Front and Seaside Garden Cromer Norfolk

Hi Dear Folk,

My husband has just told me that ASDA in the UK is owned by Walmart, I can't believe it and I knew that ASDA is merging with Sainsbury's.  Walmart will own 42% of the combined stores in the UK. Are they on the Continent?  My goodness these mega stores get bigger and bigger.  Big business would like to consume the world.

I do like a garden along the sea front and of lot of English larger coastal towns do have them.  If only I had come a month earlier and hit the heat wave.  We were certainly not in a heat wave when we visited Norfolk.  It's about seven in the evening the skies are grey and the wind has come up.


Old Victorian houses along the sea front.



And some newer flats.





Christine

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Cromer for years but I do remember it been quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A garden by the seafront. I love the houses and the garden is lovely -- but most of all, I love the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't been to Cromer for a few years but did like it especially the crab sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10