Monday, November 19, 2018

Dog Cottage, Little Barningham, Norfolk Inside Pictures on lilbitbrit007 Instagram

Hi Dear Folk,

It seems that I did not take any interior photos of Dog Cottage with my camera, so here are the photos on my Instagram of the interior taken with my phone.

My Instagram is lilbitbrit007, is also on the side bar section of my blog.

If you missed my photos on Instagram of the interior of Dog Cottage here they are.

Goodies and kitchen photos

Stairs and bedrooms

More kitchen and bathroom photos

Sitting room and dining room photos

Outside Dog Cottage

Have a wonderful Monday, it's just the beginning.

Christine

4 comments:

  1. Love Instagram. I didn't want it but grandson put it on my new phone and I was off like wildfire. I should post more photos. Too busy looking at other peoples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics. Looks like such a wonderful place to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit I don't do Instagram or Facebook. What a wonderful place to stay. The photos of the exterior were a joy.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10