Saturday, November 4, 2017

Zahav

Hi Dear Folk,

My book eventually came, The Boy ordered it for me and it had to come all the way from California so took almost two weeks, probably was not mailed out straight away, it didn't matter I wasn't in a hurry, just expectant.

For one thing it was much bigger and heavier than I thought, I already love it just reading and looking at the pictures.

Michael Slomonov has incorporated his journey to becoming a chef and a restaurant owner along with his families story in the USA and Israel.  Lots of pictures.  If you remember I mentioned that he also has a film on Netflix, well worth watching.


Now to get down to the cooking.  He also owns a restaurant in Philadelphia Zahav and I definitely plan to go, in fact all three of us, the Boy too, I said I'd pay for his meal and he can pay for parking and drinks.

Have a great weekend.

Christine

2 comments:

  1. Waiting to hear about the recipes you try. I'm going to make your Jewish apple cake today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book looks beautiful and for some reason, I imagine the food to be quite healthy as well as delicious.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10