Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My Journal By The Sea, Gloucester, Cape Ann, MA

Hi Dear Folk,

Winding down my trip to Cape Ann, MA.  Here I am on our last morning, sister on the promenade at Gloucester Harbor.  It was such a crystal clear morning, after filling the car up with gas for our trip home, I drove along to the waterfront and parked here to soak up the sun and do some journaling.

I will definitely keep a journal on future trips, because I enjoyed doing this one so much, the time I spent putting the journal together was fun, and it's a lovely record of a trip kept in one place.




A fishing boat heading out.





What a lovely place.

Christine

1 comment:

  1. I love your journal. I think it is a good idea to prepare it before the trip and then keep it up to date as you have. I write notes then try to put it all together afterwards and it doesn't work so well.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10