Thursday, June 19, 2008

Little Red Devil


I have a little red devil. It's red and it's a Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner, an upright. Rob said "mum stop." We were just coming up to the traffic light. Rob wanted the weight lifting bar and weights that were left out to take, or for the rubbish man/ trash man. Right beside them was the vacuum cleaner, or as we say in England, Hoover, although Hoover is really a brand name. "Oh! mum, why do you want that?" But is was so cute and red. So I took it home, plugged it in and it whirred to life, great. I cleaned it, plugged it in again, then realized the beater bar wasn't turning. So I thought, maybe it's just a belt. So at Sears I picked up a new filter and a belt, $15.00. Bo put it in for me. It's just the right size for my house, does a great job on the rugs, as my other Dirt Devi is a canister. So I have a little Red Devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10