Saturday, June 23, 2018

From Australia

Hi Dear Folk,

I like to share what I find on the Internet and feel is really worth a look and a listen.  This is from Australia the website "Dispatch to a Friend" You must listen to their podcasts, delightful.  They took me back to a gentler time, made me think of my youth, sitting in front of the Rayburn in the kitchen, listening to the BBC, feeling cosy.

Have a wonderful weekend.  You've got Sunday to listen and let me know what you think.

Christine

7 comments:

  1. Hello! I wanted to thank you for dropping by my blog. If you already have before and I just don't remember, my apologies. I had a quick look at your blog, and I definitely want to read more! Have a lovely rest of your weekend. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look out for this! Sounds like the sort of thing I would love.
    Loved your posts on Chanticleer. What a fantastic place to wander around. Beauty at every corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Thank you so much for linking this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! Thank you so much for linking this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful sounding podcasts!

    Oh yes, I will.

    Plus, one of our sons, does voice work. Podcasts and etc., etc., etc. So it's an interesting subject, to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love podcasts and will check this out. Have a great start to the new week.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing, Christine!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10