Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Crochet Punk - Japanese Crochet Flower Scarf

Hi Dear Folk,

With all these safety pins joining the crochet Japanese flowers, I though it looked rather Punk, hence the title.

I have been working a while on this, put it to bed all summer and then came back and joined all the flowers together.  It definitely has a Joseph syndrome.  I joined the flowers to make a long rectangular scarf, but maybe a different shape would have worked better.  I think it's too heavy and pulls the flowers.  But since I have made several attempts on crocheting the flowers together, it will stay like this for the foreseeable future.



Christy

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely! I still get so many compliements on the scarf you made me (different pattern).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be stunning when it is all done!
    Merry Christmas,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10