Monday, May 26, 2008

Blow Out While Biking

This is the bike trail, which was an old railway line. It goes for at least forty miles out of Philadelphia. Following the Schuylkill River and then the Perkiomen River. It's very nice to ride, and you can pick the trail up at various places.

Spring is so fresh, isn't that profound, but you know what I mean.

This is the blow out I had on the way back. The inner tube blew out right through the tire. It was like someone shot my tire. A big pop and Bo and Rob, who were riding behind me, said a big spray of dust. Bo mended the inner tube, and this is what it looked like after it was pumped up. I decided to go back to a diner that was a little way back. Where I had blueberry pie and coffee. The boys came and picked me up.


1 comment:

  1. What a wholes in your tire. I hope that you didn't got hurt.
    Lovely photo's.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10