Tuesday, October 30, 2018

28th August 2018 Wells-next-the Sea In Town

Hi Dear Folk,

This must be a one down, one up, with a little side garden.  I wonder what that sold for.


And next door this cottage, that looks like it might have been two cottages, but made into one.


So many buildings built with flint and brick.







I wandered up this street, looking for a charity shop.  I did find one, and although I saw a couple of nice things, I decided that maybe they wouldn't pack so well.

Christine

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful brick houses. I wouldn't mind living in one of those.
    Love the photos of you and your shawl. I'm following you on Instagram now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that as a little seaside retreat.

      Delete
  2. See! You have these vacation photos posted here. Now you don't need to keep them in a file, or anything, do you????

    :-))))

    🍁🍂🍁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right so many of ones photos are on several social media platforms.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I bet it is and would love it as a little seaside bolt hole.

      Delete
  4. Darling cottages! I would love one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a feeling I am going to be spending a lot of time going through your past posts. I just returned from three weeks and missing England!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10