Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rob's Artwork Transformed to Fabric Design

Optical Cat


Optical Cat


Pencil Fruit


Pencil Fruit


Robot Man


Robot Man


Well this is Rob's artwork from early last year.  Studies in pencil and pen drawings, with different shading.  I like all of them.  I was going to enter his Robot into a competition until he told me it was not his design, he copied it, so I can't enter this, but I think it would have made a neat little boys fabric.  The cat is a repeat pattern, the fruit is a half drop pattern, The robot is a repeat pattern.  My toadstool house designs was a mirror pattern.


I like the cat, but since it is a very large drawing I wasn't able to scan the complete cat.  I do rather like the pencil fruit drawing.  My favourite is the Robot, oh well!


Christine

1 comment:

01 09 10