Monday, March 14, 2011

Potting Seeds



At last I got out to sew a few seeds.  I have a lot of seeds from previous years so I planted those along with some new seeds bought this year.  I only potted about a third of the seeds I want to grow as I ran out of potting soil.  Plus the sun went in and it got quite cold.


I think I got carried away on all the different types of squash seeds I have and will never find enough space in my garden to grow them all.


I recycle all those plastic trays and pots you get from the nurseries with bedding plants in as now I do almost everything from seed, I've done that for the last two years and it's so much cheaper.


We made ourselves a very easy cold frame out of breeze blocks and old windows, so I'm eager to see how that works out.


Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10