Saturday, September 29, 2012

Four Blogs Into One

Hi folks,

As you might already be aware I have four blogs, this one Lil Bit Brit, then Lil Bit Brit Lit my book review blog, Teatime Musing a tea related blog and Two Sisters One Skye a blog on my trip to the Isle of Skye.

I have decided to amalgamate them all into one blog this one Lil Bit Brit.  The other blogs were rather becoming orphans and yet they were fun and had good content.

You will be able to find these posts within this blog because one of the labels on the posts will contain the original blog name.  So for instance all my Teatime Musing posts from that blog will have one label Teatime Musing, click on that and it will pull all those posts up.

It's going to take me a while to do this, but will be good to have everything under one roof so to speak and not to spread oneself too thin.

Christy


2 comments:

  1. Very happy you're doing this. I visited your other blogs but think it will all relate beautifully in one elegant blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I look forward to the amalgamation.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10