Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What's New On The Thrifted Front?

Hi Dear Folk,

I have cut back on my thrifting, but it was a Tuesday and I was off, and it's the day they give seniors 30% off, so I took a look and this is what I came back with.


Lovely hand made table cloth, I would never do all the beautiful embroidery and pulled thread-work. It is exquisite though.



These shoes ever so slightly slope back towards your heel, it's meant to make your legs work harder, use calories and build up muscles, who knows, but they are quite comfortable, except for the tipped back feeling, but I think I will get used to that.  Brand new, all leather and originally sold for over $100.00.


I love swing jackets and this one is in very good fake fur and has a lovely very heavy satin lining.  So good quality.


Black leather boots, hardly worn.


Could not pass this little evening bag.  I think it's polished water buffalo bone, nothing goes to waste out east they recycle everything.


Christy

4 comments:

  1. Loved the tablecloth, the stitches were a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent finds! The tablecloth is beautiful. Both the shoes and the boots look to be in fabulous shape, as does the swing jacket. The evening bag is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant finds. I love the tablecloth. The shoes and boots are really good. I love US thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did very well! I love the earth shoes...and the boots are so nice. I think you did very well!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10