Monday, September 4, 2017

Mountain Bike Mounted on a Miata

Hi Dear Folk,

I looked out of my Simla window one day to see my shepherds hook in the middle of my lawn, with something red hanging from it, I thought what in the earth is that?  It was Rob using my hook to hang his mount on while spray painting it in red.  It was sprayed with quite a few coats.  I said there better not be red paint spray on my hook.

The Boy has been working on this project, how to carry his mountain bike on his Miata.  First of all he bought a rack off eBay, but didn't like that arrangement, so sold that and came up with this idea.  The red and blue handle which he has bolted into the back of his car.  He takes the front wheel off his bike and mounts it through the front fork.



The back wheel is held down with a suction cup mounted on the trunk.



He's pretty happy to try out his new camel back hydro pack and riding shorts, which arrived from where else but Amazon,  and off  he goes with his whole new ensemble, mountain biking.


Christy

2 comments:

01 09 10