Monday, March 3, 2014

Port Salut, St. Andre Mini, Cantal

Snowed again last night, fifteenth snow of the winter.


I think this is my fourth delivery of Cheese, only two more to go, that will be a sad day, because it has been fun trying new cheeses, which I would never go out and buy.

To the left is the Port Salut from Brittany  and to the right is the Cantal from the Auvergne region in France, obviously St. Andre in the centre, from Villefranche de Rouergue, all French cheeses this time.

I still have to go out and get a bottle of wine, maybe French.





The sun was setting as I took these shots out in the garden.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely picture in the snow. I like Port Salut cheese. I usually try different cheeses when they are "manager's special" so cheap! You have had masses of snow and it is still raining here.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10