Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lacy Fishnet Shawl


I finished this the other week.  Its a little shawl made out of what is called fishnet yarn.  The same type of yarn I have made the scarfs out of.  So I asked the Boy what he thought "It looks like it comes out of the sea mum" well I guess that's why they call it fishnet yarn.

I should be modelling it but will have to wait for a spring day and wearing the right dress.  It is very bouncy and full.

It was a heck of a job figuring out how to turn the yarn and crochet the second row, but eventually after many attempts was able to see the light.

It's a fun project to work on.  The pattern says two balls of Patons Pirouette yarn, but mine took three.

Will post pattern in the future.  Is anyone interested in it?

Christy

2 comments:

  1. Its beautiful but I don't think I'll be trying to make one! Look forward to the picture of you modeling it.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10