Thursday, December 22, 2011

Time Off

My Boss comes to me yesterday and says these are all your personal days you have accrued.  We don't have sick days, vacation days, they are all personal days and you can use them how you want.

So I have 47 point something hours and you can only carry over to the new year one week 40 hours and if you don't use it you lose it, so that's a no brain er I will use it.  So I'm taking next Friday off.  Hurray and the next day Saturday is our Special Assembly Day.

Next week will be a short week.  Monday off and Friday off back to my old schedule for one week.  Take what you can get and enjoy it.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy your days off and the assembly day. Mon and tues are bank holidays here because xmas is a sunday.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10