Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Royal Weddings

Royal Wedding Dress Gallery

Royal Wedding Bouquets







Princess Elizabeth's dress looks so beautiful, almost like stars.  I must admit I was not a fan of Princess Diana's wedding dress, I actually preferred Fergie's.  Fergie's dress had so much beautiful embroidery on it, representing her family and his family.  Where as Diana's was just poofy and frilly, and to be quite honest the fabric was not a good choice, looking so crushed.  Of course Diana would look beautiful in anything.

I bought books on both weddings and think I have them somewhere, so will take photos and show you what I mean about the embroidery.

It will be interesting to see Kate's dress.

Above are a couple of links to royal weddings and bouquets.

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10