Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And the Winner Is?

And the winner of the 500th Post Award is Tracy at Sunny Corner Farm

Sorry Tracy spelled your name with an e

And I got out my little basket to do the job in style.  All entered and shaken.

And the drawing of a winner

Tracy contact me a let me know what you would like out of the Lil Bit Brit Corner Store, either a piece of Jewelery or something knitted along with the other items and I will post it out to you in Australia.  If I could post myself with it I would.  Enjoy!

Christy

PS  I'm sorry the drawing is late, I will give my excuses in another post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christy,
    Thanks for drawing out my name. I feel very lucky. I wish I could pop over and visit you too but we will have to settle for virtual visits.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10