Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Egg Cozy

This is a little egg cozy that was waiting for me when I got home today. My dear friend Zi made it for me. It took a long time in the post, and Zi asked me if I had received it, so it was nice to see that little package waiting for me along with a letter. The fabric is lovely, one side is stripe the other floral. Now I need to boil an egg.
Today has been a day full of friends, tea, sharing, giving and receiving. What fun.


"I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks."
William Shakespeare

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased that you like it. And so happy you got it.

    I am the one who should be thanking you! I enyoyed our afternoon together.

    I'm off now to see if the April Cornell overalls are half off at the thrift store.

    Candyce

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10