Monday, April 29, 2019

Jenkins Arboretum

Hi Dear Folk,

A lovely afternoon out at Jenkins Arboretum.  I went with friends and we took a packed lunch.  Sunday was rather chilly and cold, in fact last night went way down to the thirties.  The arboretum is at it's best this time of year with the azaleas and rhododendrons, it's also known for woodland flowers.



Spring is that green here in Pennsylvania.







Trillium, I love them with their three leaves, they also come in white.


A deciduous azalea, I had two at my old house and wish I'd brought them with me.







Christine

5 comments:

  1. Wow! So beautiful and green! I'm still waiting...(not so patiently)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing to be surrounded by beautiful, colorful, inspiring nature! Thank you for sharing these photos with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous place to walk! And...so close to my office (I work in Chesterbrook)!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10