Friday, January 12, 2018

In The End

Hi Dear Folk,

Friday and it's 62F, everything is melting, but there's still some ice on the river as I go by on the train and it makes for a whole other world, it looks quite other worldly.  I wish I could stop and take photos.


After all that Mr. B. did have to call the plumber in for the kitchen sink.  I thought let me take a look under the sink and see if all is well and all was not well, because all the paper I had put down was a wet mess.  It seems that two of the three shut off valves were dripping just a tiny bit.  All that turning on and off while the boys were working on the kitchen faucets was too much for them.  He called a plumber and since there are three valves under the sink, the hot, the cold and the garbage disposal I said we might as well get them done at the same time.


So guess what I have to do again for the third time, line under the sink and put everything back in it's place.  Isn't that just the way life is?


Do you really want to hear this probably not, in fact I'm boring myself on this.  This morning the train had passed Temple University Station when there was a train in front on the same line that had broken down.  We had to reverse all the way back to the station, where they said we would change tracks.  However they brought another train in and we had to all get out and get on the other train.  I was half and hour late for work.  Oh the joys.


Just nice to be home and Tuppy thinks so too, she's likes to help with a little paperwork on the computer.


Our sprightly old lady will be eighteen this year.

Christine

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful lamp, it looks like an vintage Tiffany lamp the shape of it is a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos. It all looks so cosy in your home. Tuppy still looks good.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10