Saturday, April 9, 2016

This Will Lead To No Good

Hi Dear Folk,

Having had a very hectic week at work, coming back from England on the Monday, back to work on the Tuesday, I feel like a parachutist coming into land, I touch down and have to keep on running, so was not terrible to spend the whole day in today because it is snowing.

Of course this cold spell is not good and will freeze all my buds, I am thinking especially my hydrangea and wisteria, oh well!



I see the tree fell over.




I am happy with a nice fire.  Crocheting with my chunky mixed yarn, a lovely cowl and finger-less mitts, finished off with a big button.

Christy

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cosy inside...I can picture us having a cuppa by the fire and talking away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home safe and sound, so sorry about the weather!
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10