Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Old Family Photos


You look around the house and realize that some things have just been there for ever.  These photos go back to 1978, and they've been framed for just about that long.  Sitting together.  My cousins, now with children of their own and me on the Heath outside our house, when I was still single.

Since I wanted to take the photos out of the frame I asked Mr B. to clean the glass, he said wow this glass is thick for regular photo frame I said well it goes back to the seventies and that says it all.


Love those little shoes, I think we all wore those as children, they had to be that same style for over thirty years.
 

This was one of my favourite dresses.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. I love old photos. My children wore those shoes too. Clarks and they were fitted by a trained assistant. Don't know if they still do that.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10