Thursday, May 30, 2013

Loom Knitting


Remember that I bought some round knitting looms in various sizes.  With the smallest I loom knitted a long thin scarf, which I have yet to add pom pom ends to.  Now I'm looming a hat.  This will be the sides of the hat. the top I have decided will be made of a circle of felt, and the sides then sewn on.  Still thinking about how I'm going to do that.  I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Our spring has been so chilly that it has lent itself to what I tend to consider winter crafts, but now I may pack it away until next autumn as it's over 90f with high humidity. Oh my!


Christy

2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching to see how it turns out. I have bought these looms over a year ago...still have not tried them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. Will be interested to see the finished product. Wish we could get some of your hot weather. We are getting excited if it gets above about 65f.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10