Sunday, July 22, 2012

Theatre District London


Well you have been more than patient with my London postings and I hope you have enjoyed them.  Here Jean and I are walking through the Theatre District of London, above is the Aldwych Theatre playing Top Hat.  I like the dappled lighting coming through the trees and playing on the building.  It was a day of constant change weather wise.


This is in front of another theatre playing The Lion King.  I took this photo for Rob as he wants to take Media Communications.  Obviously the camera man knows I am taking his photo.


After having waited outside the theatre here they have met the man they want to interview.


All fleeting snap shots of our day out.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. Good photos. I like the expression on the photographer's face.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10