Monday, November 1, 2010

#1 Alabama Quilt Square

I meant to get this in sooner as half the world is now on Tuesday.  Also I said the first quilt square would be Alaska. I must learn my alphabet, obviously it should be Alabama, if I'm going to do this in alphabetical order.

Well in any case here it is.  I do have my favourites but will tell you what they are when I get to them and post them.  Actually I'm a little partial to Pennsylvania's quilt square.  I hope you will enjoy my Monday postings and I'd love to have hear your comments.




You can make a pattern out of heavy cardboard.  Make this the exact size the patch is to be, after sewing is done.  Mark around each pattern with a pencil, on the wrong side of the material.  Cut 1/4" outside the pencil line, this allows for seams.

Christy

P.S. If you would like a PDF of this send me an email at lilbitbrit_007@msn.com, I'd be happy to send one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10