Thursday, December 17, 2009

Room with a View, Monday, 3rd Day

You are always in trepidation when you rent a holiday cottage. Is it going to be all that you expect. Of course if you have tons of money it can be all that you expect, but when you are working with a tight budget, it is such a delight to achieve the goal of reasonable price and a room with a view. It is a easier with the Internet to envision what your little holiday rental will look like, but the full panorama is not seen until you are there.


Glendale, looking towards Loch Pooltiel, from my bedroom window.


My diary and travel journal sitting on the window sill.


I had a terrible time this trip, adjusting to the time change. So I would be asleep by 9:00 to 9:30 PM, but then be awake again at 3:00 AM. Instead of tossing in bed, I would go downstairs, make a cup of tea, write up my travel journal and download all my photos onto my laptop. When I got home, at the end of the day, I was always far too tired.

Christy

P.S. Both my sister and I said we would love to stay here again Fasach

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10