Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Movie and Dinner with Friends


Before dinner we all went out to a movie, 'The Blind Side' a great movie. A truly feel good movie and it's true.

When we got back from the movie, I made Chai Lattes for everyone. Several of them I made with Soy Milk and they came out just as good. They really hit the spot as it was a cold miserable rainy day.


Children grow up so quickly. Rob with friends, he looks happily ensconced. They're looking at my book on the Isle of Skye.

My contribution a salad. I didn't have all the veg for the recipe, so thought I would adapt it. It called also for pasta and salmon. I was going to do pasta and albacore tuna. But then when almost everything was in I remembered I hadn't put the pasta in, so change of plan, just make it all vegetable.




After dinner we played games and all had a great time.

Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10