Saturday, October 11, 2008

100th Post Winner

Drum Roll, and the Winner Is Gillybean.
Yes dear Gillybean do contact me and I will send the bag out to you.
I am so happy you posted a comment, as I was feeling quite rejected, no not really, I do my Blog because I enjoy writing it and giving is rewarding in itself. But I'm very happy that someone responded to my posting and that I am able to send the bag out. It is most useful and holds a lot. Now I can think about it being rolled around a supermarket on the other side of the globe.
Forgive me for not responding sooner. But the computer virus has been an ongoing challenge and it somewhat broke my habit of blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I just got your email, I havn't seen anything like it over here so I'm lookin foward to telling folks as i do my shopping that it's a present from my friend Christy in the USA. Will send you my address when I get back to my inbox. Thanks so much. X Gilly

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10