Monday, December 31, 2018

20th November 2018 Tea Lunch

Hi Dear Folk,

Seems appropriate to close out 2018 with a tea scene.  My friend Candyce came over for lunch.  I used part of a beautiful set I bought at the thrift while out together.  I could say that I am not buying anymore china. I think I maxed myself out. This set is Royal Ivory, Made in Czechoslovakia. It is delightful.  Probably from the 1930s.


I always love a pattern in the center of a bowl or cup, besides on the outside.  Loved these paper napkins/serviettes from IKEA they are most whimsical.


Paired up with an old teapot.



Well it's been a marathon.  I will try to live in real time next year.

Good night all fellow bloggers.

Goodbye 2018.

Christine

5 comments:

  1. How elegant. Hope a good time was had by all. I miss that tasteful style here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like to set a nice tea. They are both work and fun. With all the china I have I really should do more.

      Delete
  2. I love your china and table settings. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cups and saucers - beautiful pattern.
    liz

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10