Thursday, April 30, 2015

Studio Work In New York City

Hi Dear Folk,

Here are a few photos from The Boy.  He is up in New York visiting and getting hands on experience in a sound studio.  Just a few of his NYC photos.  Their teacher who they are staying with has worked on several Ken Burns, PBS films over the years.  She has done their sound tracks.







The above photo reminds me of Russia, why it should I do not know.  I think it's the way her hair is wrapped in the head covering.






Christy

4 comments:

  1. Interesting photos. What is the beautiful little bird? I don't think we get them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for your son!

    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exciting. I was wondering what the yellow bird is as well? I hope your son is really enjoying The Big Apple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the bird is a Yellow Warbler, but I,m not sure. It is not a bird I see too often.

      Delete

01 09 10