Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sunset on Wednesday







I got home from work at about 5:30 PM and we, Bo and I probably got out of the house and over to the park by 5:45 PM.  I wanted to get out and enjoy what was left of a beautiful day after being stuck in the office all day.

Twilight is never long where we live, so by 6:30PM when we got back to the car it was quite dark.  But the setting sun was lovely and now I have a new Blog banner appropriate for this time of year, as it is my neck of the woods today, Wednesday 7th March 2012.

So I have both photos of the sun setting and the moon rising. The first photo I took which was at the grave yard is my favourite and that is what I used for my banner.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. Glad you both enjoyed the evening. Good photos. Now its getting lighter in the evenings, its a good time for a walk to unwind after a busy day.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10