Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Oilily Jumper/Sweater






This is the jumper that I bought at the thrift an Oilily.  As you can see I have unpicked the seams up the sides and along the arms.  Now I'm going to have a go at crocheting in an extra gusset to make it larger.


All the recycling of older clothes that I have seen, is taking something larger and cutting it down, to a smaller size, but what about the other girls who need to take it up to a larger size?  So I'm going to have a go.


I love the colours in this, so today I must choose the yarn, I may not go with a solid colour, I may go crazy with a complimentary multi-colour.


Christy

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous sweater..I never saw one as pretty as this one.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of oilily but it is beautiful. Very practical as it will go with everything else you have!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10