Monday, June 1, 2020

Posting Comments

Hi Dear Folk,

Just wanted to say, I have tried to leave comments on numerous Blogs that I follow, but there is a problem all the time.  Not sure if I can sort it on my end, something to do with Cache. I do follow along on ones I have read over the years, but I've been muted on what I can post on their Blogs and comments, which is very frustrating.  So girls I have tried.

Do take care in these times.  Be discerning and use ones common sense, because there's a lot of stupidity out there.

Christine

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know. Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, you have a faithful follower here whatever happens. Love your Instagram photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please let me know if you are having trouble commenting on Marmelade Gypsy. I hope not and since you are having trouble on several blogs it might not be any one in particular. You can go to blogger help and see if they have any suggestions.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10