Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year 2015

Good Morning Dear Folk,

Well I'm not one to too much think about old and new, because life seems to run altogether.  But I do have a couple of things I would like to do this year.

  1. Visit my sister in the UK plus many friends
  2. Make some gardens out of my lawn, where the grass never seems to grow
  3. Try and persuade Mr. B. to cut down the dying ash tree ( harder than you think, not the cutting down, but the persuading)
  4. Expand the pond, this may or may not happen
  5. Clean up basement and repaint the walls and floor (after one old ginormous furnace was removed and a modern gas furnace installed, plus the removal of the old oil tank, it's a disaster down there, but a whole new corner has been opened up now)
  6. Lose ten pounds (one doesn't want to be over ambitious, twenty would be nice)
  7. More walking (especially in my lunch hour at work)
That's it, I think that's a fairly achievable list.

I did not find a new Journal for 2015 that I liked, so I found an old one for 2009 that I never used, Nicky Epstein, knit and crochet and I will be using that, as the days and dates are the same.  That is the one thing I like, a nice journal with lots of graphics.  One year I made one of my photos from my trip to the Isle of Skye and that was a lot of fun.  I did think of getting the Persephone Book Journal, but I bought one before and thoroughly enjoyed it, but I don't think the graphics have changed much in the 2015 journal, so would not be that different.

Happy Goals,
Christy

2 comments:

  1. I just found my "to do"list in last year's diary and to my amazement there were only 2 things out of 14 not accomplished. They were visiting Barcelona and Whitby and left out due to family illness. I hope you achieve your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your goals are perfect. I wish you all the luck in the world to get them all done. Happy 2015!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10