Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kualoa Park and Chinaman's Hat

Hi Dear Folk,

 Kualoa Park is on the North Shore.  We did get to put our toes in the water for a few minutes.

Here we are being greeting by the friends.  I found out later that the friends totally scrubbed down the public bathrooms at the park, so they were scrupulously clean for the visiting delegates.  That's a labour of love.



These young brothers were there to serenade us.


This is Chinaman's Hat Island and you can see why they call it that.  When the tide is out I believe you can walk over to it.

At this point I ran out of battery and that was that on the picture taking front and unfortunately I had forgotten to recharge my backup.

Christy

 

1 comment:

  1. it is lovely that you were so well looked after. Even clean bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10