Friday, April 12, 2013

Kitchen Rugs


I bought some kitchen rugs about a year and a half ago, not super expensive, but not cheap either.  I always buy rugs for the kitchen that will wash up.


Oh Yes!  the girls are about.


You can just see in the above picture the rugs I did have in the kitchen and no they did not wash up.  When you put them in the washing machine, although you could, they would just not come clean.  My husband said they were too stiff not flexible enough.


So this time I bought bathroom rugs, which I don't think look too bad.  I like the light colour, but now I'm double guessing myself and maybe think I should have gone with a darker colour.  But since these were much less expensive I shall not worry about them, just use wash and enjoy.


Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10