Wednesday, December 21, 2011

High Tea Week Ago Last Saturday







Yes I'm pretty late posting an enjoyable afternoon spent with a friend.  I did a little High Tea for us with Mariners Pie and a little salad, Jewish Apple Cake and some never to be repeated scones made out of pancake mix apple pieces and pears, baked in my new apple shaped ceramic muffin pan acquired at the thrift.  These are never to be repeated because it was a bit of this and a bit of that, using what I had.  We actually never got to them at Tea, but Rob loved them.

As you see we had a cozy afternoon by the fire.  Chatted, shared commiserated and felt better.

Christy

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it so much! The Mariner's pie was so good! I wish I had had a scone as they really did look yummy! I loved the size of them and how puffy they looked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I'd been there to enjoy it with you. It all looked really good. Could you give the apple cake recipe some time please?

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10