Friday, December 3, 2010

T.G.I.T. Thank Goodness It's Tea "T.G.I. Tea"



Everybody lives for Friday T.G.I.F.  Even a restaurant chain is named T.G.I. Friday's.  This thought made me think of how I enjoy the weekends; which for me do begin on Friday's as I don't work on Friday and have a three day weekend.  But I don't go charging off on a Friday evening to meet with friends and go out to such restaurants, well I used to when single and can still remember that feeling, that seems many moons ago.

Now my idea of a T.G.I. is Thank Goodness It's 'Tea', of course I don't have to wait to the weekend for Tea, but there is more time to take a favourite cup and saucer, set it on a tray with a teapot and jug of milk, no sugar for me, and relax with a good book.

So with this in view I thought that every Friday I would start a "T.G.I. Tea", RULES are simple:

  1. Post a photograph taken by you that contains a cup or mug of tea, or even a whole set tea. 
  2. After I post my T.G.I. Tea post. add your name, country and Link to McLincky
  3. Be sure that your link goes directly to your T.G.I. Tea post.
  4. Link T.G.I. Tea to your post so others will know where to go if they want to join.
  5. If one so desires leave a comment on other T.G.I. Tea participant's blogs.
    • Feel free to be a creative tea drinker, indoors or outside, how ever so humble or high.
    • This meme runs Friday 12:01 AM through 11:59 PM Sunday EST
    • Join the fun with "T.G.I. Tea"
    P.S.  If you want to add a favourite tea or teatime recipe, tea related poem or quote please do it's meant to be fun.  Maybe you take your first cuppa in the kitchen, but later have another favourite spot, do over time share these with us.

        Powered by Linky Tools
        Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

        Christy

        No comments:

        Post a Comment

        01 09 10