Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thrift Shop Finds this Summer

Things I found at the thrift this summer.  I was thrifting with my friend this week and she said I find it very therapeutic, and I think it probably is.  I don't travel any distance because there is a very large one so close to me.


Plates .50 cents each.  Sixties stacking cups.  Retro pics hot-plate.  What do you think the other little holders are for?  Well if I hadn't seen a glass one at a friends with teaspoons in I would never have known.  They're to stack cutlery in.  Corn dishes from France, yes France, not made in China.


Book on scones, well a Brit wouldn't pass that by.  A book on canning, but I like to call it 'jaring', because even the term bottling doesn't sound right to me.  Old mixer book.


Christy

1 comment:

  1. I am envious of all your lovely finds and the plates were so cheap! Our charity shops have become very expensive though there is one run by the council that we like.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10