Monday, March 29, 2010

Favourite Food


Carrot cake with molasses icing.



Stuffed chicken.

I love the molasses cream cheese icing, it's a favourite. A roast chicken dinner is too. I make my stuffing with sauteed onions, chopped apples, old bread diced, raisins, a little chicken stock, sage, thyme, salt and pepper. I'm one to always use left overs. I added some grated carrot left over from making the carrot cake and some left over pasta to my stuffing, plus a few older mushrooms. It was good. If the cavity is full I pull up the breast skin and stuff under there.

Christy


2 comments:

  1. looks yummy!! I am going to try your stuffing...Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm. the molasses cream cheese icing sounds delicious. Do you have a recipe? I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10