Monday, February 15, 2010

Why I Gave My Blog It's Name, Lil Bit Brit

Her Library Adventures asked the question "why you gave your blog it's name?" I think that's a great question, as I'm sure everyone has a story to tell.

I named my Blog "Lil Bit Brit", because I feel so much of what I say, the way I think, my manners and actions. My eclectic house and so much more are due to growing up in the UK.

Now I live in the USA it probably makes me more conscious of the differences of background, just due to the fact of where I grew up.

What makes you laugh, what you like to eat. Crazy little things, liking things baked with raisins in, rock buns and fruit cake and my American husband does not. All the things that make you who you are.

So my statement was not so much I'm from Britain, but this is what makes me who I am. I'm still just a Lil Bit Brit.

Christy

1 comment:

  1. The title of your blog is a lovely description, infact it's one of my favorite blog titles. Mine is gillybean after a childhood nickname. It feels really me.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10