Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thrifty Finds

I was hoping that these might be diamonds, as I got them from the type of thrift shop that is run by very wealthy little old ladies, for the hospital, but knowing me, they're not, but pretty.
I never noticed until I took the macro photo, that the little center beads are missing their pearl finish, but I still like the broach.

I partake of a little Bailey's Irish Cream in this glass.



I already have some pink and brown Japanese plates, so will run these in with them.

Thrift shops are fun, because they allow you to purchase a little something in this economy, without spending a fortune. Plus you are recycling. Soon our local Hospital will have their twice a year yard sale. M and I go and have the greatest of fun.
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10