Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Last Full Lazy Day at Sea, Tues. 29th April 2008


The little Prince at ease.


In the morning I decided to go to a cake decorating lesson, as it was our last full day on ship and I'd hardly been to any of these demonstrations. At least it was what I thought it would be. One morning I went to a Bridge Lesson. Now I heard about this from someone else and thought they meant a lesson about the Bridge, which would have been interesting. But no, I went to a Bridge lesson, which was totally over my head.


The staff work hard and they did some beautiful cakes.
We decided to pay the little extra and have a special meal at the French Bistro restuarant, which had a Polynesian theme.
I like these plates. I have a little espresso coffee set in a similar pattern.

The boys dressed up and out and about.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time :) I love that china too! Wow.....that trifle looks so good. Thanks for coming over for a visit :)

    tea
    xo

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10