Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jumping off the Rocks

In my single days there was a lake I went to with friends. It had very high rocks. We would jump off those rocks, but you had to be careful to clear the rocks that jutted out below and make a clean jump into the lake. Of course it was the greatest of fun, if you did it right.

I feel a bit like that with starting a Blog. All the Blogs I have viewed are to do with crafts and the sharing of creative ideas and these have been very stimulating. But in that dive into the cyber-world if you don't clear the rocks it can be very nasty.

I'm going to take that leap, clear those rocks, and just stay in that part of the lake which is creatively sharing and giving.

My have I accomplished my first post, I've been teetering on those rocks for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10